What Can You Expect On A Tour
1. A guided walk around the barn yard, see goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, turkeys, guineas, rabbits and pigs.
2. Visit the hatchery barn and see the baby chicks.
3. A guided walk where we plant flowers, vegetables, and fodder. learning how they are grown.
4. Feed grain to the ducks and chickens, feed cookies to the goats, they all LOVE cookies!
5. Plant your choice of vegetable or flower seed and take it home with you.
6. Learn the history of how soap was made and see where we make our goat milk soap today.
7. Learn to milk on our faux milking goat.
8 .Play some simple old fashion games like cornhole, steer roping and the REAL FUN Duck Race
9. Kids can play in the play area
10. Scenic walk or hay wagon ride in if parking in the main parking area
11. Walk the Sunflower path in season
Adults & children over 2 $8ea
Seniors 65+ $5
Military active and Veteran (with ID) $5,
Ages 2 and under are Free.
Tours should be pre arranged and must have liability
waiver signed and turned in.